Friday, December 5, 2008

HHI 2009 Workshops

As I have already posted ↓ see below, beginning in January 2009 the HHI Bridge Club will have three games/sections a week devoted to beginners (0-20 Masterpoints).

Monday, December 8 is our last teaching class on 2C opening bids and how to bid "big hands". On Saturday, December 13 is the ACBL Introduction game at Sun City. I will be there to help with the game in case you have any questions.

I wish I could continue to work with you in 2009, but the Bridge Club has a program that will help you continue to learn and grow. The Bridge Club conducts numerous workshops to help you improve your game. Kathie Walsh teaches a beginner plus workshop on Friday morning called Beyond Basics. I have already talked with Kathie and will supply her with your names and email addresses. I hope you will continue your bridge education and enjoy a lifetime of enjoyment playing bridge.

click here ↓ for schedule
HHI Bridge Club 2009 Education Schedule
Beyond Basics 2009

No comments: